SaayaIrie

This Blog is completely dedicated to Saaya Irie... And other findings like her.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

New blog!

[I added a few pictures and i deleted them.. now I try to re-add them and I can't add no more picture in this post.... sorry about it]
Hello everybody!
Do you remember, in one of my posts I was talking about passing to a new step of my blog, of a surprise that I won't talk about?
for the ones of you that are curious, you might have found the new link at the left of the page... "saayairiefriends.blogspot.com"
I announce you that it is the new connex blog, where it will be easy to post links to specific idols.
Here, still, we will try to post NEW IDOLS, post after posts. I WANT you to keep on discovering new talents. But also, why not developing the researches on the ones we have found yet. ...
It is not a brand new idea, some people can recognize another popular blog's concept, and I don'T want to copy it. It is a so bright idea that I want to do the same, not steal the concept.
In the world of buisness, they say "if an idea is effective, why not taking example?"

SOOooo HERE everyone keep on posting please don't stop posting new links.
And in the other blog, I will make a post for every incredibly good discovery. and you will post links to other webpages in those posts in the comments section.

The best pics linked will be added to their respective posts with some editing.

SHe is shouko kayama, 12 years old. Not really BIG, but she poses nicely. I've got 3 very IMPRESSIVE to look at, (i know you're diying for it...) but they'll be posted when many comments will be added. I want this place to grow as much as you want it to be updated!
Shouko is our guest this week. let's welcome her with numerous clicks on her pics:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jamburger said...

You might have thought....
"it's not right you're abusing of your rights by wanting us to act as you do before you give us what we cant here" and i hope you didn't think that. hehe. I know -and I am happy to know- that people coma by here every week, and if not, regularly.
But I don't have a large participation level. Imagine the scene: I receive lots of material, I have many albums in which choose the best ones, I can update easier and more fast.
I'm already satisfied with the fact that people come here on a regular basis. (I'll add a counter soon so I can know more precisely)
I'll add a post in a week(not right now because I want you all to have the opportunity to see THIS post before another)

it's been a few posts since there were a few pics of saaya added. I'm aware of it. today I wanted to include a lot, but i even tried to edit the post.... it didn't even work. I'll add many pictures in the next post.

thanks for the ones of you that have already participated!

oh, and For my filippine "friend", I'll be able to make a post for white beauties in my other blog!:)

but let'S not forget this is a blog dedicated to saaya AND other findings like her.
You have links to galeries of pictures of saaya? to files? it's what I want the most.

have a good stay here!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://forum.scanlover.com/showthread.php?t=4479
Some more pics of Shouko (you must register first). There are also threads about Saaya and Miho Takai with pics and vids.

But my favourite is still 11 year old Mai Sasaki:
http://yaplog.jp/mai_hotoffice/archive/77
http://yaplog.jp/mai_hotoffice/archive/75
http://yaplog.jp/mai_hotoffice/archive/67
http://yaplog.jp/mai_hotoffice/archive/66

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://i-fomation.dyndns.info/cgi/snup/uploader/

Some Saaya stuff.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.isaaya.com/

If you know Chinese it's worth checking out, especially the forum.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

japanese junior (under 15) idol wiki!

http://www.aiai15.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

let's stack it with stacked chicks

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just discovered this, awesome site

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home