SaayaIrie

This Blog is completely dedicated to Saaya Irie... And other findings like her.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

This post isn't important



Not hello everyone
i'm not happy to see you here, since it's not a real post. So I am not really writing this and you don't see these lines really. :P
I'm posting to post a pic so my profile can have a pic to represent me.
I'd like to know if there are many people pâssing by to take a look at my blog. please leave me a message like "i'm here" to let me know "you're there". lol i'll see how many read my work. I'll then decide if i pass to the next step now or if it is strategically better if I wait a bit more. What step? a surprise!
enjoy these pretty girls! and MY PIC;)

keep on posting links please!

Kanae Matsumoto, 13yo

-[---(arrow)don't know her age or name but she's nice

She's older than what I want to be posted here, but it'S not a real post! hahaha

She's huge:D

Not asian at all, but intersting age and size ratio. It's not a real post so it doesn't matter!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last post was unreal (in a good sense)! I didn't notice those pretty, early-blooming models at all (guess it was just a nice dream)...keep up the great work, and I'm curious to hear the news about Saaya's "growth" you hinted at in your last post--can such beauty magnify itself more?!?

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah -- Miri Hanai (花井美里) is amazing.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mai Sasaki - not huge, but nice for her age:

http://www.rak1.jp/one/user/maimai_sasaki/
http://yaplog.jp/mai_hotoffice/
http://koyakudvd3.blog42.fc2.com/blog-entry-607.html

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michika - 14 years old:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/images/B000E0VT2O/ref=dp_image_text_0/250-6285302-2850658?ie=UTF8
http://bisyojo.noblog.net/blog/g/10088213.html

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some interesting drawings:

http://www.microdat.rdy.jp/tayun/home.html

4:37 AM  
Blogger Jamburger said...

Great posts.
that's what I like, people participating. I'm really happy to see you found idols. so Saaya is not the only one! I already knew of 4 different, but with everyone's help, this place will become an encyclopaedia!

if any of you can find more links to the u-15 idols posted here in the comments, or about Saaya, go for it!. I can't find much typing in english, maybe if one can type in japanese.

i will present the girls you send me one at a time, entry by entry.
i won't forget anyone!

enjoy my blog!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff,man!
Got here from the bustywebshots blog... :-)
The asian girls are lovely...
I'd love to see more non-asian girls from the same age group,if you got any (like that last pic lol)
Either way....thank you and keep the great stuff coming!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Jamburger said...

i was born in bustywebshots. hehe. i got the desire to create my own from visiting that blog on a regular basis.
great you came from there.
asian girls are lovely, that's the good word. For the idea of busty girls, non-asian, maybe i could start a section for this, but for now I want to concentrate my efforts to keep this blog centered on asian ones.
but if you got impressive non-asian early teens, (you or anyone) don't be shy i may not post them but people here will copy/paste the links and enjoy it too!
But primarily keeping it asian.

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mai Sakaki cute, and pretty full for being just 10. I looked the name up and only found this site: http://uesuta.jp/gallery/gallery-sasaki-mai.html
Can't tell if it's the same girl grown up some, or a different girl with the same name.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home