SaayaIrie

This Blog is completely dedicated to Saaya Irie... And other findings like her.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

This blog is gonna be the greatest about Saaya Irie

Hi everybody
if you are here reading this it is probably because you clicked on one of the rare links I posted here and there. Please spread the news, tell everybody about this blog!
I'll add info about Saaya, mostly taken out of a fansite named "idolizing St anna", but i'll add pictures and I hope you'll do the same and send me links.

Don't be afraid, with time it is gona become interesting, even if it's not yet ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone (including Jamburger) know who this girl is? She's Irie's age (11), and already similarly well-endowed...for now, I'm 'Lost in Translation'. Thanks!
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BX4D6I/ref=pd_sxp_elt_l1/503-7092761-2173559

12:23 PM  
Blogger Jamburger said...

Amazing finding!
ooh yes she has her place in this blog. Her name is 比嘉彩乃, but I can,t find a Japanese/Romaji translation page so it tries to translate the name itself... Useless. she is 11 years old, yes, and she seems promising. Perhaps way less than Saaya, but a growing beauty is coming. SHe lives in Okinawa as I have read, so maybe someone can find something on her with that.

Whilst searching to find her name somewhere, I found many nice pictures and new idols. 3 hours are so easily gone...

keep on posting!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home